About Wilson United Soccer Club
Wilson United SC is a club that serves families all throughout Wilson County, TN. We provide people with
soccer opportunities beginning at five years old and as old as sixty-five years old.
We are a certified 501c3 non-profit organization and we have been around since 2014.
To foster positive opportunities where players can develop to their full potential and are inspired to find lifelong enjoyment in the game of soccer.
It is important to note two critical pieces of our vision.
- We focus on the whole person and the five groups that contribute to the successof our club.
- We believe we can help people achieve their highest ambitions. Some of these ambitions will be in soccer, but many will not be. We strive to elevate all members of our club to be their best.
Inspire - Character - Leadership - Respect
- Inspiring Passion (for the love and joy of soccer).
- Cultivating Character (on and off the pitch).
- Dedicated Coaching (that is focused on the development of both player and coach).
- Holistic Development (that fosters the physical, mental and emotional growth of the player).
- Dynamic Competition (that provides a safe, fun, and healthy environment for players to compete at all levels).
- Community Engagement (that benefits those inside and outside of our club).
Forms and Documents
Our Volunteer Soccer Board is made up of Parents and Leaders within the Community.
Board members meet monthly to help set direction for the club. Monthly meetings are on our Calendar. If you are interested in volunteering please let us know by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Al DiPasqua
Vice President: Ian Christenson
Secretary: Verena Crutchfield
Treasurer: Open Position
Risk Management Director: Tony Maynard
Select Registrar: Jea Agee
Rec Registrar: Stephanie Papavero
Vendor Manager: Open
Marketing Director: Open Position
Sponsorship Director: Kendra Oakley
Concessions Coordinator: John Kirby
Tournament Director: Mike Gawel
Adult League Coordinator: Adam Green
Select Team Manager: Open
Our Operations Staff is made up of awesome and caring people!
We are ready to help you with any questions or if you need directions on where to go or what to do! Please send general questions to email@example.com
James Herren - Director of Soccer Operations
Samantha Thomas - Manager of Soccer Operations
Ray Akers - HR/Payroll
James Branch - Select - Director of Coaching & Development Center Director
Hope Moses - Recreational - U08 & Below Director of Coaching
Chad Streeter - Recreational - U10 & Above Director of Coaching
Terrance Marshoro - Academy Center Director
Victoria Croley - Referee Assignor