WUSC - Rec Soccer has all volunteer coaches
We need your help coaching soccer
Benefits for you and your child:
- You coach your child's team and get to help select the other players on your team
- You get to set your practice schedule / night
- $20 refund per player / team that you coach
- Coaching equipment is provided if needed
- Giving back to your community as a coach
- Access to online training site and coached clinic
Coaches will be responsible for:
- Have fun, stay positive – players and parents are looking to you to stay calm, supportive this season.
- Communication to player directly or through their team parent
- Inquire how the athletes are feeling, send them home should you believe they act or look ill.
- Follow all state and local health protocols.
- Ensure all athletes have their individual equipment (ball,water, bag, etc.)
- Coach is the only person to handle cones, disk, etc.
- Encourage all training outdoors and ensure social distancing per state or local health guidelines.
- Encouraged to wear a face mask, when not actively coaching and maintain social distance requirements from players based on state and local health requirements.
- The use of scrimmage vest or bibs is not recommended at this time.
Please sign up for coaching when you register your child, or contact Adam Green, Director of Coaching.
Rec Coaches List
Thank you for volunteering your time, and making such a positive influence on our children!